Monday, March 24, 2014

Email 3/24/14

Dear Family,
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I tuned a Violin Yesterday!!!!! I have not touched or played one in a really long time!!! Yet I remembered how to tune it!!!!! So crazy!!!!! I enjoyed playing with it again.
This week has been so great!!!!!!! We went wedding dress shopping with Joanne and It was so much fun. Other that I have come down with a cold again so that was no fun. She looked so good in those dresses and she narrowed it down to two but decided that she needed to think about it. So later that day her and Neil went to the first place they went while I was in Manchester and she tried on the first dress that she liked. To compare it to the other ones.  And she bought it. It looks really good on her. I got to see a picture. We are going to go help her figure out the details this week. It is so great to see her so happy!!!!
Diane on the other hand I am really worried about. She is not doing so well. And I am lost as to how to help her. I fear that she is going back into the cycle that keeps getting her into trouble. She is so great and so are her girls and I fear for all of them of what might happen this week. I feel guilty for leaving them like this. Yet I know that there is nothing that I can do. I just wish that there was more that I could do. Would you mind putting their names on the temple roll back home???? Their names are Diane Jevens, Scott Hugh, Sarah Hugh, Katie Hugh, Destiny Hugh. And then Neil Young and Joanne Smith. Please and thank you!!!!!!! I honestly never thought that leaving would be this hard!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that I will be able to keep in touch with them but I don't know if it will be possible with Diane and her family.
I would just like to thank you for letting me grow up in a safe and secure family unit. Seeing what Diane has gone through I am just so grateful that you are always there for me and have my best interest at heart!!!!! Thank you for being my parents and standing by me when I need you the most. I could and would not ask for better parents!!!!!

Great I look forward to seeing you as well. Their names are the Delooze's. She is from America (Rochester New York). And she served her mission here. They are great!!!!!!! I will definitely tell them thank you for you!!!!
Yes I will look for one for him. That will be fun.
Oh I cannot wait to see all of you. And if she doesn't want to go to the Airport on her birthday she doesn't have to. She is so cute.

I know I am so happy that she got married but a little sad I was not able to be there. But there will be other weddings!!!!!! I look forward to finally meeting her Husband!!!!!
Yes I will speak on that day!!!!! It sounds like it will be a very crazy day!!!!!! Do we know when I am going to be released??? Maybe I wont prepare a talk and just wing it and see how it goes!!!!!!!! haha that could be really entertaining!!!!!!!
Oh I forgot about that I will do it!!!!! I am excited!!!!!!!! OH how I love you so much!!!!!!
Tell potato not to worry about not being there. Tell him to go and enjoy!!!!!!! And I will see him later!!!!!
I think I was just offered a job because I can type. Who knew it would be a skill over here just emailing home. It just goes to show that people are really watching us!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all that you do!!!!!! I love you so much.

Love you more than you will ever know
Love
Sister Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment