Monday, March 31, 2014

Last email 3/31/14

Dear Family!!!!!

It was so good to see all of you yesterday!!!! You all look so good. I am so grateful to have you as my family!!!!
Brother Delooze has been less active for about 5 years. And their oldest son Jed is Less active. Morgan just turned 13. Jed is 16 and reminds me so much of potato. They are so funny!!!!
She didn't talk to her family because she is going home in June and felt that it would be to hard to see them now. She may do it in may but she is still trying to decide if she is going to or not. She has 2 sisters who are married and have kids. She said that he would have had to go to a safari park or near someone who had malaria or an insect bite. I still find it a bit funny!!!!
Well we will see how that works!!!!!! It will be fun and even if I am on the plane all on my own all the more people to talk to. It will definitely be interesting!!!!
Yes I think I got everything!!!!!! It is going to be fun bringing it home. I am leaving some of my clothes in the flat for future missionaries. They are still in good condition and will be good for others to use. Alright thank you. And no I have not been without for long. I got every thing I needed!!!
Oh I had to bear my testimony in church yesterday because I was leaving. If you would have been there you would have thought I was running sacrament because they had me leading the music as I normally do on Sundays now and then they had me bear my testimony and I also said the closing prayer. It was so funny I am sure that the ward is sick of seeing me now. Just kidding they love me!!!! It was really good at the end of sacrament they had the little kids come up and grab forget me not flowers for the mothers and women in the ward. Sister vosloo and I stayed seated and then Sister Runcie sent her little girl up. By this time everyone was waiting for the hymn and prayer. So they were all watching Bella go up. She grabbed 2 Flowers and and brought them to us. And you hear a AHHHH in the room it was so cute!!!!!!!! I love this ward and wish I could bring the flowers with me but I will just have to get some when I am home.
Oh I am so excited to see the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be great!!!!!!!!
Haha I wont be able to text him until Friday Afternoon. And just so you know I am not eager to be released I just know it will be hard with all of the temptations around me and still being a set apart missionary. But I will do what ever is asked of me!!! It will be great to be in a Trio again!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dutch oven!!!!!!!!! It will be a meal from heaven!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry that she had a heart attack but am glad to hear that she is doing well!!!!!! Wow that was risky to do it but good!!!!!
It is so weird that this will be the last email. I think I may just need to send you little ones while you are at work!!!! That could be fun to brighten up your days at work. Haha I am sorry that it is not going so well. I wish there was something that I could do to help. Just remember that I love you and will give you a huge hug everyday when you get home from work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love and miss you so much

I will see you in 3 days bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be good!!!!!
Love
Sister Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment