Monday, March 3, 2014

Email 3/3/14

Dear Family,

This week has been pretty good.  Diane is already doing so much better then when I first met her. The changes are completely amazing and Heaven sent. I just really worry about her!!!!!! Especially with the news that she got yesterday that her Nan died. So we went to see her and help her through this hard time. She has asked us to come to the funeral with her when it comes because he does not want to face her step dad alone. And for very good reason I would not want her to have to face him again either. I just wish there was so much more that I can do for her!!!!! There have been a few that are willing to help. So that will be good because she is really going to need it.
So we are working on strengthening them and mending patches in the ward. We are already starting to see it work We had 5 of the relief society come out with us on Saturday to go finding and we were able to help a few of them resolve conflicts that they had with each other. It has been great to see. We are doing all kind of service for them. What ever they need we do. It is great I am learning all of these new skills. Some times is it just going and spending some time with them and letting them teach us what their talents are and learning how to do them. It is so great to be able to do so much service for those around us. That is a really good Idea!!!! I had forgotten about it but I really like it!!!!!!!!! We will try it!!!!!! I have not yet but I might do.
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of our investigators got up during testimony meeting in sacrament and bore his testimony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was floored!!!!!! It was so great. Then we went to the Mission home fireside that night and our recent convert Hannah spoke. It was a wonderful day!!!! To top it all off Neil ( the investigator who bore his testimony on Sunday told us that they are really thinking about getting married sooner rather then in August!!!!!!!! It was just a great day!!!!!
I have definitely had some great companions!!!!!!!!
A carvery is like a buffet at home. But is is a Sunday roast!!!!!! It is really good!!!!! She was 6 so I am not too sure that she looked at that!!!!!
OH my goodness the Temple visit was wonderful. I cannot wait to go again. I didn't realize that he recorded it. That is funny!!!!!
Those crafts sound so cute!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that you were able to get together.
Haha yes they will!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that they are doing well!!!!!!! Have you given them a book of ormon???? I was thinking you could all write your testimonies in them and then give it to them.
I promise that I will not work myself up or stress myself out!!!! I will take one day at a time and figure it out as it comes!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do love and miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I hope you are all doing well!!!!!
Love
Sister Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment